Woo Hoo – Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will be released later this month.
So you can expect an update to Photo Organizer Pro in early November (that gives us a little time to test it).
We’ll actually be releasing two updates. One that works with Windows Creators Update (v2.0) and has 90% of all the new features; and one that’s specifically for the Fall Creators Update (v2.1) that has everything.
What’s coming I hear you say?
- Renaming the app to “Photo and Video Organizer” to better represent the value.
- Compact view of folders for better visibility of hundreds of folders
- Interface update, better fluid design, and color improvements in readiness for Fall Creators Update
- Support for Video & Picture Libraries (Virtual Folders), they’re just a click away
- Better support for video and picture output formats with a new drag n drop interface
- Some minor new features of which there are too many to mention.
Thanks for everyone’s feedback